So today I learned about a pharmacy technician license. Here is everything it requires:
- Preparation: study books and tests
- Money: the test is $129
- Time: Have to study and plan travel time and time to take the test; have to wait for certification to come in mail
- More money: sending in the certification to get licensed is about $105, then finger prints, and photo ID which is about $80 together
- MORE time: Have to wait for pharmacists to review it
- Voila! Certified and licensed!
- THEN MORE TIME AND MONEY: Have to renew it every 2 years which may require you to take tests that could be free or pay a fee.
So I am definitely looking forward to that!
Also we played Pharmacy Jeopardy and I knew nothing except the math part. Guess I have to study 200 drugs!